This past year has been an exciting one for Feeding Your Beauty! My recipes and photos have been featured on One Green Planet, Finding Vegan, and recently published in the Vegan Friends cookbook. I started an Instagram account back in early summer, and it’s steadily growing and becoming one of my favorites ways to connect on social media. A FYB Facebook page was also added this year, and I had my first ever giveaway, back in September. The end of October marked the one year anniversary of Feeding Your Beauty, and each month I learn a little bit more… about health, blogging, photography, and recipe development. The best part of this past year has been getting to know more of you, and connecting with readers through the blog, Facebook, and Instagram. Your questions, comments, and emails mean more to me than you know, and inspire me to keep posting and creating. So, thank YOU! To celebrate the past year, and welcome in the new one, I’m sharing my top 15 most viewed recipes from 2015.
As always, all recipes are vegan, almost all are naturally gluten-free (if not, they have a gluten-free option), many are raw, refined sugar-free, and ALL are made with natural, whole food ingredients to make you look and feel beautiful!
1. Roasted Garlic and Carrot Hummus with Sriracha
2. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies (v, gf, sf)
3. Asian Pickled Jicama and Carrots with Ginger
4. Healthy “Snickers” Ice Cream Bites (raw, v, gf)
5. Pumpkin Pie Panna Cotta (v, gf)
6. Coconut-Oat-Buckwheat Banana Bread (v, gf)
7. Crispy Cauliflower Po’ Boy Sandwich (v, gf + grain-free options)
8. Toasted Coconut Vanilla Cashew Butter (no added oil or sweetener)
9. The BEST Healthy Caramel Dip Ever (made from dates, raw, no added sugar)
10. Spiced Apple Doughnuts with Apple Cider Glaze
11. Maple Orange Cranberry Roasted Brussels Sprouts
12. Sweet and Sour Cherry Recovery Popsicles
13. Easy Carob Banana Chia Pudding (Perfect for kids! No caffeine, no sugar)
14. Decadent Orange Chocolate Mousse (made from avocados)
15. Creamy, Velvety, Stove-Top Mac and Cheeze (made with sweet potato and carrots)
Honorable Mentions of 2015!
The following recipes have been getting quite a bit of attention on onegreenplanet.org! I was blown away when I received an email saying they had went viral! They also happen to be two of my favorite desserts…
Thank you all again for your support and interest over the last year! I wish you all the very best in the year to come, and can’t wait to continue this journey with you all.
Have a safe and happy New Year’s!
2 thoughts on “Top 15 Posts of 2015”
Happy new year. I enjoy reading your posts and look forward to seeing more in 2016.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Happy New Year to you as well! Keep up the great reviews and posts, we are a tea loving family and I love seeing new ones!
LikeLiked by 1 person