Fourth of July weekend is all about friends, family, celebrating, and oh yes… the food. While I love veggie burgers, marinated vegetable kabobs, grilled sweet corn and all the other lovely vegan backyard BBQ eats, what I really get excited for is the dessert. Keep the cooking confined to the grill this weekend, and whip up these easy, no-bake and frozen treats. No oven necessary! All are vegan and gluten free, most are refined sugar free or sweetened with dates, and many are raw!
1. 3 Ingredient Maple-Tahini Freezer Fudge
2. Chocolate Dipped Frozen Bananas
3. Mocha Caramel Ice Cream with Almonds and Dark Chocolate Chunks (date sweetened!)
4. Matcha-Mint Raw Oreos – Two Ways!
5. Cherry Tahini Coconut Popsicles with Chocolate Drizzle
6. Four Ingredient Chocolate Covered Caramels (made with dates!)
7. Chocolate Mint Matcha Cups
8. Dark Chocolate Snickers Minis (can be made raw!)
9. Carrot Cake Bites with Cashew Butter “Cream Cheese” Icing (date sweetened, raw)
10. Snickers Banana”Ice Cream” Bites (most popular recipe on the blog!)
11. Green Tea and Peach Popsicles (sugar free)
12. Strawberry Shortcake Nice Cream Bars (raw, date-sweetened, grain-free)
13. Coconut Milk + Berry Popsicles
14. Maple Tahini Fruit Dip (nut free, refined sugar free)
15. Fudgy Cherry Coconut Cacao Bites (no food processor needed!)
Dark Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Nice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
I couldn’t leave my recent Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches off the list, although technically you will need your oven to bake the cookies!
Wishing you all a happy, healthy, and safe Fourth of July Weekend!